The GBC is currently selling graduate yearbooks for the 2013/14 semester. The 112 page book includes pictures of cohorts, events, clubs, graduating students and more.
At the end of each year the Graduate Business Council recognizes those students that have excelled in different aspects of their Schulich Graduate program by honoring them with the Graduate Business Council Student Awards. All student award nominations are to be submitted by current Schulich Graduate students. The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, March 21st, at 5:00 PM.
To submit a nomination send an email to both GBC President firstname.lastname@example.org) AND GBC Communications (email@example.com) with the following information:
1. Name of the award
2. Name of the student you are nominating (first and last name)
3. A 250-word description of why the student is deserving of the award
Please note current GBC Executives are not eligible for these awards, as the current GBC Executives will determine the top five nominees for each award.
The student body will determine student award winners during a voting period, which will begin on April 1st.
Campus safety and security concerns all of us. This page is intended to connect you with information and resources.
Seymour Schulich Teaching Excellence Awards – Ratings Period is Now Open!
The Schulich Teaching Excellence rating period for winter 2014 term, 6-week course instructors is now open. Be sure to complete your ratings to determine this year’s Teaching Excellence Award winners!
· The rating system will be open for you to complete your Schulich TEA ratings beginning, Monday, Feb 3rd through Sunday, Feb 16th
· Ratings can be accessed by visiting www.schulich.yorku.ca/tea
· Please remember to bring your laptop to your classes during weeks 5 & 6